These no-bake cookies are easy to make, taste great, and are full of nutrients.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- ½ cup Natava Superfoods Cacao Powder (available at Health 2000 Milford)
- ½ cup maple syrup, honey or sweetener of your choice
- 100g rolled oats
- 70g desiccated coconut
- 50g chia seeds
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- Gently heat coconut oil until it is melted. With a fork, mix in almond butter, cacao powder and your sweetener of choice. Keep mixing until well combined.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix until it forms a dough-like texture.
- Use an ice cream scoop to lay balls of cookie dough on baking paper.
- Flatten the balls to make into a cookie shape.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow cookies to firm up.
- Eat while fresh or store in the freezer or fridge.