This low-carb, vegan, gluten-free mug cake tastes like a warm, fudgy brownie. It is perfect as a delicious dessert on a cold night or as a healthy snack at work. Plus it’s super easy to make and takes just a few minutes!
Give it a go – you won’t regret it.
- 1 scoop PranaOn Organic Pure Protein in Red Velvet (or your favourite PranaOn protein from Health 2000 Milford)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp maca powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, depending on how sweet you like it)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or straight in your favourite mug. Mix well until it is all combined.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then another 15 seconds, and then another 15 seconds (a total of one minute in increments).
- Remove from the microwave and leave to cool for just a few minutes – but eat while it is still fudgy and warm!
Pro tip: Top with some dark chocolate chips and a dollop of coconut yoghurt to take it to the next level!