The ultimate indulgence for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With a hint of warming spices and a solid boost of protein, these are sure to keep you feeling satisfied.
Time to make: 15 minutes
Serves: Four pancakes
- 1 scoop (28g) Balance 100% Whey Protein – vanilla (Available to purchase at Health 2000)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup oats
- Stevia to taste
- A little butter.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan with a little butter over a medium heat.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of pancake batter onto a hot frying pan. Cook until tops are covered with bubbles before flipping and cooking another one to two minutes.
- Serve hot and add your favourite toppings!