High in protein, high in good fats and super high in flavour – this is something healthy for the chocolate lovers!
Time to make: 30 minutes
Serves: Eight slices
- ½ cup raw hazelnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 4 scoops Nuzest Rich Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp date or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup hazelnuts, soaked in hot water for 15 mins and then drained
- 50g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- Raw hazelnuts
- Cacao nibs
- Base: Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture begins to stick. Press into a lined tin and freeze.
- Filling: Blend all ingredients on high until completely smooth. Pour over base and freeze.
- Top: In a small saucepan, slowly melt the chocolate and coconut cream together. Once cool, pour over the filling. Scatter roughly chopped hazelnuts and cacao nibs over the top chocolate layer.
- Pop back into the freezer to set for at least three hours or overnight.
Read more recipes and expert health articles from Health 2000 by clicking the “Find Store” button below: